Seminar: APPLICATION OF 3D PRINITNG IN HEALTHCHARE
Introduce the application of 3D printing on dental surgery
Speaker: Dr. Tran Tuan Anh, DDS, Ph.D – Odonto-Stomatology Dept, Becamex International Hospital
SEMINAR: APPLICATION OF NANO MATERIAL IN HEALTHCARE
Introduce the application of nano material on making tension sensor applied in healthcare
Speaker: Dr. Tran Quang Trung, Ph.D
COMPETITION: FABLAB RACING CUP
This competition is the collaboration of EIU FabLab and EIU School of Engineering to create a prototyping car racing competition for students
SEMINAR: MACHINE LEARNING
Introduce the application of machine learning
Speaker: Dr. Cuong Pham
WORKSHOP : INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Introduce about industrial design, from concept to reality and prototyping process.
– Study of “Industrial Design” definition and related application.
– Study of design rules.
– Practice sketching to apply the rules and standard design process.
WORKSHOP: DESIGN ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT FOR PROTOTYPING
This course introduce how to apply the basic electrical elements such as: resistor, diode, transistor, Fet, Opto, …to design the real application.
- Introduce the PCB design software
- Basic layout building technique
- Architecture of an electrical circuit board and design process
- Study of basic electrical elements and application.
- This course is available for non-engineering people but interested in application development.
Some basic application that you can make:
- Heart LED
- Automatic light in night time
- Automatic light detect by motion
- Alarm system
WORKSHOP : 3D DESIGN
Introduce about 3D design process by applying Solidworks, basic rules and factors that impact directly on the process from design to a finish product.
– Know about the important of 3D design on a product
– Research and evaluate the reference design, get idea of an accuracy design
– Practice designing on Solidworks base on the standart design process and make the prototype at EIU FabLab