Purpose and Objectives:
This course put students in the role of a electrical engineer, solve the problems of a electrical system, also know how to design and evaluate a simple circuit.
Particularly target: students from 16 – 18 years old
- Understand the knowledge of voltage, current, resistor, power, Ohm law
- Understand the basic knowledge of electrical circuit, amplifier,…
- Being familiar with semiconductor components
- Recognize the electrical devices and tools, such as VOM (Volt – Ohm Meter), power supply source…
- Know how to read the schematic
- Recognize the popular electrical elements, such as resistor, capacitor, diode,…
- Practice wiring skills, electrical circuit testing
- Know how to use tools, such as VOM, power supply source, signal detection.
- Build the electrical circuit such as amplifier, oscillator for the to solve realistic problems.