Purpose and objectives:
This course provide students the basic knowledge of robot hardware, the study of control, power supply source. Students can interact directly and play with robot through teamwork activities (story time, dance,…) to see the role and application of robot in real life.
Particularly target: student from 6 – 10 years old
- This course provides students basic knowledge of robot hardware, the robot programming and controlling solution. Student can understand the interaction between robot and humans, the role and applications of robot in real life.
- Alpha Ebot is the training kit of this course. It can communicate with human by simple sentences that programmed.
- Student can program for the robot simple movement. The blockly programming is applied, this is a friendly programming method so that young student can easy to understand and apply.
- This course also train the students some important skills: communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving, critical thinking and creativity.
- Understand the basic definitions of robot, robot hardware
- Being familiar with kinds of robot and the applications
- Known about motor and power supply source for the robot
- Interact and control the robot with basic programming
- Program and control the robot do the simple movement
- Idea for a teamwork activity (story telling, dance,…)