Purpose and objectives
Familiarize yourself with drag-and-drop programming languages, help develop logical thinking in computer programming, and promote creativity in games.
Programming with Scratch helps students design mind games, animations, simulations, etc. With multimedia support and basic command blocks, children will easily create games according to their interests and preferences. own ideas. This will help children have the opportunity to explore and improve their own imagination, and form and develop the ability to think logically, imagination effectively. Because children learn programming skills from easy to difficult, creating games from basic to complex.
This course, children understand the meaning of programming command blocks from basic to advanced so that they can program themselves to build characters according to simple game scenarios with movement and interaction activities between characters figure.
Particularly target: Students from 8 to 10 years old; 11-14 years old
- Know some basic concepts of programming, manipulating programming interfaces.
- Know the names and meanings of basic programming blocks
- Understand the function of commands and programming connections to build characters in the game
- Applying thinking ability to solve problems through game scenarios
- Ability to manipulate using mouse, keyboard, interact with computer.
- Ability to develop ideas and logical thinking.
- Develop problem solving skills through game projects.
The course is into 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.